We build fearless cultures to push your organization forward
If you are here, you are curious about what we do. Or maybe you are facing a challenge and want to know if we can help you.
Liberate your people’s own ability to transform
Fearless leaders, innovators, and teams prepare to succeed. They know that to create a positive impact, they need their best self.
A Positive Change approach liberates your team’s hidden talents. It helps them reframe the emotions and mindsets that get in the way of success.
Liberationist is a change partner. We help you build a fearless culture — to push you forward, not backward.
Upgrade your culture, unleash your future
Equip your people with new mindsets and ways of working. Stay curious, choose clarity over certainty, and create a positive impact.
We upgrade your culture to push you into the future.
Let’s make change happen
Here are the most frequent ways we engage with organizations. These are starting points — we are always open to exploring new possibilities.
1. Open Your Mind
Purpose: to spark curiosity about what’s possible.
Experience: a talk — between 45 and 90 minutes (Q&A included). Inspirational, highly interactive, and actionable.
Our most popular talks:
- “Build a Fearless Culture: How to overcome silence and unleash innovation”
- “How to Lead Teams in Permanent Whitewater”
- “Stretch for Change: Turn Adaptability into a Competitive Advantage”
Interested in more topics? Reach out.
2. Identify Invisible Tensions
Purpose: to ignite the fire and uncover tensions that are holding your team back.
Experience: A half-day or full-day workshop addressing specific culture challenges.
An intense and highly-interactive transformational experience — full of engaging, reflective, and challenging activities.
Our most popular workshops:
- A Fearless Culture: How to Overcome Fear to Drive Collaboration and Innovation
- Turn Your Constraints into a Superpower
- Fighting the Enemies of Innovation
- How to Lead Your Team in Permanent Whitewater
3. Unleash Positive Change
Purpose: solve existing tensions by experimenting with new behaviors, mindsets, and tools.
Experience: A 1-day team offsite.
This highly-interactive transformational experience goes deeper than a workshop. We address concrete tensions in an engaging and positive way.
We will facilitate new mindsets, behaviors, and tools — and see which resonates better. We’ll wrap up the event with an actionable plan with immediate, short, and mid-term goals.
- Team Timeout: the power of feedback and retrospective — create a meaningful space to adjust and improve behaviors.
- Team Reboot: for teams that feel stuck or decreased performance — push the reset button.
- Team Stabilization: when toxic behaviors are putting performance at risk — it’s like taking your team to the ER.
4. Culture Transformation Consulting
Purpose: an organization performs only as well as its culture.
Experience: an ad-hoc consulting solution — including culture assessment, training, coaching, and ongoing support.
Every culture is unique — we’ll uncover and solve what’s holding your company back. We upgrade the emotional culture and mindsets to accelerate trust, collaboration, innovation, and growth.
We will design a customized experience based on your specific challenges, goals, timeline, and budget.
We promote continuous experimentation — that also applies to how we can work and collaborate. Most of our engagements start at a familiar point until they take a life of their own.
That’s why we love what we do. We don’t waste time talking about change — we make it happen.
Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or not sure where to start. We are always up for a coffee — even if it’s a virtual one.
Let’s build a culture that pushes you into the future.
A change leadership partner