Thrive in the Unexpected: Improve Your Change Fitness – Workshop
Become More Adaptive, Thrive In Change Scenarios
Improve your change fitness with this dynamic workshop. Become more adaptive, experimental and resilient.
Turn adaptability into a competitive advantage. Rather than resisting change, prepare for it.
A hands-on workshop. And we really mean it. We won’t just challenge your perspective. You’ll learn how to build something with your own hands too. And let go of what’s holding you back.
Gustavo Razzetti, our founder, will help you move from a “stuck” to a “change” mindset, the framework behind our Change Leadership School. Charles Adler, co-founder of Kickstarter and Lost Arts founder, will lead a quick prototype experiment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Professionals and individuals looking to turn adaptability into a competitive advantage. Anyone who wants to stretch beyond their comfort zone either because they feel stuck or want to unleash their potential.
DURING THE WORKSHOP, YOU WILL:
- Move from a “Stuck” to a “Change” mindset
- Get insights on how to launch a new project
- Participate in transformational experiences that will help you:
- Embrace change as a positive energy, rather than resisting it
- See the world through different perspectives, not just yours
- Connect with all your personal layers to remove internal limitations
- Experiment with new behaviors to become more adaptive
- Foster change through rapid prototyping as you build an object with your hands (and tools)
- Challenge your perspective as others challenge theirs
- Stretch out of your comfort zone through various exercises.
- Build a plan to improve your change fitness when you get back home
- Receive your personal Change fitness Index.
- Become comfortable with letting go and being more experimental.
- A more adaptive, action-driven, mindset.
- An object built with your own hands.
- Neutralize those who are holding you back.
- A plan to improve your change fitness.
JOIN OUR WORKSHOP! STRETCH FOR CHANGE!!