Reboot Your Team – Offsite
How to overcome when your team is stuck
Has your team lost its mojo? Is your team repeating itself and not being able to come up with new ideas?
It’s time for a team Reboot. Even the most successful teams get stuck from time to time. Leading a team that’s on a winning strike is easy. But turning teams around, that’s a bigger challenge.
Most teams resist change. They are afraid of failing, losing power or even their jobs. Uncertainty is the new normal, but most people fail to adapt. A “Stuck Mindset” makes things worse–it’s time to reboot your team.
Lack of trust, difficulty to have candid conversations, ineffective decision-making, misalignment, and analysis-paralysis are some of the most common causes why teams get stuck in a rut.
Before those behaviors turn into more toxic ones, press the reset button. This workshop will help you reframe your team’s mindset, improve emotion-management, and craft new behaviors. Reboot your team.
This hands-on offsite won’t just help you understand what’s blocking your team. You’ll learn how to reboot your team and move it into action.
Our “Change Mindset” model helps improve teams’ change fitness and turns adaptability into a competitive advantage. Learn by doing. Gustavo Razzetti, CEO of Liberationist and author of ‘Stretch for Change’ will lead this interactive session.
The workshop will focus on our “Positive Change framework.” We will practice an assessment and some interviews to uncover the real tensions. After the session, we will have a follow-up call to make sure the team is making progress and up for success.
Who Should Attend:
- Team leaders who want to relaunch and reenergize their teams
- Team members who want to be part of a winning team
- Executive teams that want to improve their performance
During the Offsite, Your Team Will:
- Understand the mindset and emotions that are holding the team back
- Move your team from a “Stuck” to a “Change” Mindset
- Learn how to improve your team change-fitness:
– Shift from a “stuck” to a “change-fit” mindset
– Reframe mindsets and behaviors
– Develop the foundation of a strong team
- Define team purpose roles, and accountability
- Build an action plan to immediately implement changes
- Learn from successful organizations
- Stretch beyond your comfort zone
- Your team Change fitness Score.
- Building a change-fit framework.
- Five critical mindsets and behaviors.
- How to move a team into action.
- A plan to improve your team change fitness.
The content of all our offsite meetings and team workshops are customized to your needs. Let’s chat.