Accelerate a Culture of Innovation
30-day Sprint: Accelerate Transformation
Organizations invest a lot of money and time in innovation. Yet, when it comes to driving adoption, or scaling cultural change, most companies struggle. Over 70% of innovation failure is driven by internal resistance.
This business sprint will help you change that. Accelerate a Culture of Innovation.
WHAT ARE WE SOLVING FOR?
Employee resistance and unsupportive management behavior are the top two reason why innovation fails, according to McKinsey.
Developing labs, implementing new processes, and paying lip service to ‘innovation’ can be costly.
To drive innovation, you need to prepare your organization so that they can embrace a new mindset.
Innovation needs to become everyone’s responsibility. Build a culture of innovation.
A 30-day sprint to address how your internal culture might be slowing down new initiatives and projects.
Your team of 4-7 will focus on a specific project and build a plan to overcome internal resistance.
Liberationist and Do Tank professionals will help assess your current situation, understand key stakeholder needs, drive advocacy among employees, prototype solutions, and lay the foundation for a culture of innovation. This is NOT just a vague exploration of an elusive, internal ‘culture’: you will drive real change.
The sprint will combine different methods such as Design Thinking, Business Model Canvas, Organizational Neuroses and Culture Canvas among others.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Do you feel that your team lacks internal support? Do you believe that your organization is not moving as fast as it can? Are you willing you challenge your organization to accelerate innovation? Do you want to learn from other companies as they solve their own internal challenges?
DURING THE WORKSHOP, YOU WILL:
- Understand how organizational neuroses slow you down and inhibit innovation
- Create a candid current state view of your culture and the challenges you need to overcome
- Develop a concrete solution that will move you towards a culture of innovation
- Implement an experiment within your company
- Apply real life feedback and testing to iterate and make adjustments
- Bulletproof your revised solution by exposing it to thought leaders from other industries
- Generate buy-in with senior leaders within your organization
- Commit to a concrete plan for implementing and accelerating change
This 30-day Sprint consists of 4 in-person sessions, remote support, and action-oriented collaboration.
This program is planned for summer 2017. Contact us for more details: [email protected]
Thirty days might not seem like a lot, but trust us, that may be all you need for radical solutions. Join us in this fast-paced and productive program.