Design And Build a Culture of Change.
A Culture of Change doesn't grow overnight. It needs to be nurtured, built and promoted by top leaders' behaviors. It requires increasing self-awareness to overcome blind spots and internal resistances.
Prepare your team to become more innovative rather than to resist reality. In order to thrive in an ever-changing world, organizations must develop a "Change mindset."
We help organizations in three different ways:
- To overcome internal resistance
- To build a culture of transparency and trust
- To assess and bridge the Change Gap
Resisting change not only slows a team down. By playing in defense mode, they focus on their survival rather than on growing the business.
We use the power of empathy to better understand your team’s mindset and how it’s holding them back. We tackle the root problem not just fix the symptoms to overcome resistance and move your team back into action.
We provide tools and design a journey to accelerate buy-in and overcome resistance.
- Team assessment and recommendation
- Improve change-fitness and change readiness
- How to turn constraints into a superpower
- Executive and Team Coaching
- Team Retreats and Team Building Activities
Trust is what makes or break a team. We help build Psychological Safety–the shared belief that the team is safe for interpersonal risk-taking.
Rebuilding a safe space doesn’t happen overnight. It requires efforts from both leaders and employees, to embrace vulnerability and to experiment with progressive risk-taking. We train and coach the mindsets and behaviors needed to reignite trust among team members.
We help build the foundation of a safe space and design the roadmap to get there.
- Assess current transparency and trust levels
- Design the foundation of a safe workspace
- Define and clearify team purpose, roles, and responsibilities
- Improve communication and team rituals
- Solve diversity and intergenerational tensions
Even the most innovative companies get stuck from time to time.
We amplify your team’s perspectives, rather than do their job. We coach, facilitate and help build innovation sprints and sessions. hybrid teams with diverse backgrounds and walks of life to drive innovation.
- Change Gap Assessment
- Employees, managers, and stakeholders empathy interviews
- Reframing the Change Gap and what’s unblocking transformation
- Minimum Viable Change approach
- Consulting and coaching